We went away in February
This feels like a lifetime ago. I found my little mini diary thing I was initially keeping to show Tabitha how to make notes, but I didn't do anything with it (and neither did she). I might start doing this with my whole life.
- Started building Kyria
- Chocolate and raspberry nine-bar
- Wore a hat and everyone was rude to me
- Curry pizza
- Bagels, This Is Not Bacon, Tabitha had her pickly bagelman bagel thing
- Tabitha likes watching athletics. Pole vault world record
- Lego Masters
- Too much food at Holiday Inn
- Steve Irwin
- Too much breakfast. Pancakes, sausages, eggs
- Some Xenoblade
- John Lewis running a Green Hill Zone Act 1 time attack. 27’51
- It’s cold
- I got a new jacket. It is very green. Feels weird.
- We are eating at a restaurant that feels super creepy. Menu sounds good though.
- Food was delicious
- Most uncomfortable bed I’ve ever slept in
- Shower was good
- IKEA breakfast
- I won the Sonic thing!
- I need to chase that 26’01
- Xenoblade 2 is so good
- Tabitha played Switch Lite
- Winchester is as unremarkable as I remember
- Prezzo was so bland it was almost bizarre. Charlotte’s pizzas are orders of magnitude better.
- New Holiday Inn is nice
- People who take buses are jerks everywhere - guy pushes in front of us then graciously lets us go before him.
- Everyone has fallen asleep again, leaving me awake and bored and alone.
- If this bed is uncomfortable I’m going to be cross.
- Bed was comfortable. Slept very well
- Breakfast was ridiculously bland but good sausages
- I don’t like Hampshire drivers
- The more I visit them, the more zoos make me sad, but I got some photos I liked.
- I like lemurs
- My camera got very wet
- Someone left a cheeseboard in the hallway and it made the place smell bad.
- We got buy one get one free pizzas and kids eat free
- I love how much Tabitha enjoys reading
- His Dark Materials is good
- Home today
- Still raining
- 3 kids is a lot of kids
- Hinton Ampner seems nice but I prefer gardens to houses and the grounds were mostly closed which was disappointing
- Uppark is my speed. If I was going to have a ridiculous house, it’d be at the top of a big hill like this
- Underground servants’ quarters bigger than my house, but 45 people lived there at its busiest
- I’m glad I’m not afraid of things
- The countryside round here is beautiful, even in the rain. Would be ridiculous mid-autumn
- Drove the exact same route back that Dan and I did from The Grange less than a week earlier
- It’s nice to be home
- Arriving home to a cremation notification for Amelie was not what I wanted at all.
- Tabitha goes straight for the LEGO
- Richie Rich is another awfulgreat 90s family comedy. I wonder why they stopped making them; is it just because Macaulay Culkin got older?
- Tabitha is going to suffer from an inability to stop clowning around, just the same as I do. It’s weird to be on the receiving end of it.
- His Dark Materials was good but I hate obvious hoping for another series cliffhangers.
- It was nice to be away from constant strong winds for a few days.
- Ridiculously lazy day
- Built ISS with Tabitha. She’s crazy good at building LEGO now. She could’ve done this alone, I think.
- Built my Valentine’s dog thing Charlotte got me
- Thought my splitkb order arrived but it hadn’t
- Played like 8 hours of Xenoblade
- Ate a meal that wasn’t pizza
- Should’ve gone to badminton last night. Feeling like a sack today.
- Charlotte and Tabitha going to London without me for the day. Rude.
- Took them to the station, picked up my Zealios
- Lubed 50 Zealios
- Watched Ford v Ferrari
- Made Tabitha some legs with knees out of LEGO. The knees are made from Minifig legs